Our mission is to provide excellent, affordable reproductive and sexual healthcare and education in a safe, supportive, empowering atmosphere.
Empower sexual healthcare: empower the person, empower the community.
We are one of the largest non-profit family planning clinics in Montana. About 18% of our budget comes from federal grants and funding. The remaining funding primarily comes from donations and visit fees. Our fees are based on patient income and are assessed according to ability to pay. We depend on you to pay for your care or make a donation at the time of your visit so that we can continue to provide you with personal, affordable, and professional service.
We always accept new patients, and no one is denied services due to inability to pay. Bridgercare is happy to provide care to clients with private insurance and Medicaid coverage. You can still apply for the sliding fee scale regardless of insurance coverage. We will simply adjust any balances from insurance to your discount level if you qualify.
- Every child deserves to be wanted and loved.
- Every parent deserves information and tools to prepare for the awesome responsibility of raising a family.
- Access to reproductive healthcare, and planning if and when to start a family, creates thriving families and communities.
- Every youth has a right to comprehensive sexual health education
- Comprehensive sexual health education empowers youth to make responsible decisions regarding reproductive health and relationships, which improves their future prospects and the health of our community as a whole
- Comprehensive sexual health education is age appropriate, medically accurate, science based, culturally competent, non-judgemental and inclusive of all sexual identities, orientations and gender expressions
- Every patient deserves excellent, compassionate care regardless of economic circumstances
- Every patient deserves to make health decisions with the respect of their healthcare provider and with access to unbiased, accurate information