When you support our patients and families, you increase quality of life for all of us. Helping Bridgercare patients increases earning potential, health and safety. Thank you for caring about our patients. They need you.
More patients need support every day. To meet the needs of our patients, we are building a new clinic that will be twice as big. The new location will also have great parking and access to the Streamline bus system.
Thank you for supporting our patients. You give them the care and future they need.
With the match from our anonymous donor, we only have $230,000 left to raise out of a goal of $2.4 million. Will you help us get there?
Our current facility is lacking…
- Not enough exam rooms & current rooms are small and lack ideal sound proofing
- Plumbing and insulation are outdated and unreliable
- No multi-use meeting space for staff meetings, public education and community outreach
- No control over facility appearance, maintenance, or climate control
- No street visibility or signs adds to difficulty locating Bridgercare
What would a new facility mean for our patients?
- Expansion of services:
- Endometrial biopsy and cervical polyp removal
- Vasectomy & Essure (permanent contraception for men & women)
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) exams for victims of sexual assault
- LEEP treatments for cervical cancer prevention
- Community outreach and educational offerings hosted in our own Community Room
- Financial stability:
- Bridgercare will save $12,000 each year through clinic ownership
- These savings will be allocated toward direct patient services
- A larger facility will allow us to serve more patients and increase revenue overall