Please allow 1-2 business days for Portal responses. For immediate assistance, please call 406-587-0681 during regular business hours. If you are a patient at Bridgercare and are not enrolled in the Portal, please visit our front desk during business hours to receive a registration token for Patient Portal. (To protect your personal health records, we verify that it’s you and have you sign our consent.)
Patient Portal FAQs:
SIGN UP WITH A TOKEN (existing patients at Bridgercare.) **Visit our office to get an enrollment token.**
If you are new to NextMD, complete your enrollment by following these steps:
- Go to NextMD: www.nextmd.com
- Enter the enrollment token number given to you by Bridgercare, along with your email address. Verify that your email address is correct; otherwise you will not be able to enroll in NextMD. Contact us if your email address is incorrect.
- Choose a user name and password. Your user name and password are case sensitive. Your user name must be at least 6 characters long and cannot be more than 20 characters long. Your password must be at least 6 characters long, cannot be more than 20 characters long, and must contain at least one number.
- Choose a Login Security Question from the list and provide your answer for this question. Since your NextMD account contains confidential medical information that must be protected, you will have to provide the answer to the Login Security Question whenever you log into NextMD.
- Set up NextMD’s secure password reset feature. NextMD will ask you to select a question and provide an answer to it. If you forget your password, you will have to answer this question again to reset it.
ALREADY HAVE A NextMD ACCOUNT THROUGH ANOTHER MEDICAL PRACTICE?
You can add Bridgercare by following these steps:
- Go to NextMD: www.nextmd.com
- Login to the NextMD website using your original user name and password. Your user name and password are case sensitive.
- From the Menu on the left, under My Account, click the Manage Practices link to go to the multiple practice enrollment page.
- Enter your enrollment token from Women’s Health and your email address. Verify that your email address is correct; otherwise you will not be able to enroll in NextMD. Contact us if your email address is incorrect.
The homepage will show you a summary of Bridgercare’s contact information, your Inbox, Patient Portal Appointments, and Medication History (once requested.) You can also use the tabs on the navigation bar at the top of the page, as detailed below. (On mobile devices, the navigation bar is at the bottom.)
To view records, medication history, and lab results, click on My Chart. You will need to “Request Record” to request your current medical file, and will need to re- request your record after subsequent visits to view updates. Please note that labs may not be available for several days after an appointment. If you’re not finding the records you need, please let us know.
To see copies of billing statements we have mailed to you, click on Payments. Note: Statements are generated once monthly, and dates prior to Patient Portal creation will not be available. More current account activity may not be reflected, so please call the Billing Department for the most up to date information.
To send messages to Bridgercare, click on Mail to compose a message or to check for new messages from us.
You can adjust Portal account settings and notifications in the Settings tab. Please note that updating contact information in Patient Portal does not update your information in your Bridgercare client record. If your address or other contact information changes, please call the clinic directly to update this information. Only you are able to access your Patient Portal account.