Two weeks ago, we closed for 4 days to make the move from our location of over 30 years in the Medical Arts Building to our new location at 1288 N 14th Street! Both our Bridgercare staff and patients are thrilled with the new clinic, and we owe a huge debt of gratitude to all those who helped make this dream a reality.
Here is everything you need to know about the new clinic:
- Our new address is 1288 N 14th Ave (Bozeman), across from Kenyon Noble on Oak Street.
- The new clinic is DOUBLE the size of the old space.
- Over a 10 year period, Bridgercare saved $1 million to help build a new clinic.
- Out of a total of $2.4 million dollars, we only have $230,000 left to raise and every dollar is matched by an anonymous donor.
- 88% of the donations made to our new clinic were $100 or less, making this a true community effort.
- Our patients want this new clinic just as much as we do, and in the last 10 months, they have collectively contributed over $30,000 to make this happen!
Our new clinic improvements…
- 10 exam rooms, 4 of which are large enough for procedures (verses 2 at our old clinic)
- Significantly increased sound proofing to protect patient privacy
- Reliable plumbing and heating
- Windows in exam rooms for better lighting and fresh air
- Extensive, private parking for patient ease
- Located next to a Steamline bus stop for increased access
- Large building sign to increase visibility and help patients locate Bridgercare
What would a new facility mean for our patients?
- Expansion of services:
- Endometrial biopsy and cervical polyp removal
- Vasectomy (permanent contraception for men)
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) exams for victims of sexual assault
- LEEP treatments for cervical cancer prevention
- Community outreach and educational offerings hosted in our own Community Room
- Financial stability:
- Bridgercare will save $30,000 each year through clinic ownership!
- These savings will be allocated toward direct patient services
- A larger facility will allow us to serve more patients and increase revenue overall