We know you are all busy people, and we also know many of you care deeply about our local community. Below are 5 ways you can spend 1 minute to help Bridgercare!
- Sign up for our E-newsletter and follow us on Social Media so that we can easily stay in touch:
- Are you an avid online shopper? By shopping online, you can help raise money for Bridgercare without spending any of your own! Sign up for one or both of these kick back programs today:
Giving Assistant (average of 5% to Bridgercare on purchases): https://givingassistant.org/np#bridgecare
*If you choose the Brower Extension option during your set up, and then whenever you are shopping on a site that is eligible, a pop up window will appear and ask if you want to put this purchase towards Bridgercare/Giving Assistant.
Amazon Smile (0.5% to Bridgercare on qualifying purchases): https://smile.amazon.com/
- Stay up to date on Bridgercare’s community events. Take 1 minute each month and check out our upcoming events on our website and Facebook:
- Schedule an appointment with Bridgercare! Reimbursement from patient fees, donations, and insurance helps support those in our community who are in need of affordable healthcare. In 2016, 88% of our patients received a discount on our sliding fee scale, AND about 65% of Bridgercare’s operating budget comes from Insurance and Medicaid reimbursements. Same day and next day appointments available!
Schedule online: https://bridgercare.org/schedule/
Schedule by phone: 406-587-0681
- Donate $50 online and get a Bridgercare “And We Persisted” trucker hat for being such an amazing advocate of ours! https://bridgercare.salsalabs.org/capitalcampaignnewfacilitydonationform/index.html
Thank you all for taking a minute to support Bridgercare and also for taking a stand to protect equitable access to healthcare for everyone in the Gallatin Valley and surrounding communities, regardless of their ability to pay!