Annual Gratitude Report 2019
In 2019, Bridgercare…
- Provided 8,794 visits. 4,392 patients received a discount on the sliding fee scale, which provided $358,435 worth of medical services at no cost to the patient.
- Inserted 647 IUDs and Nexplanons (which are >99% effective birth control methods)
- Provided 1,527 Teen visits
- Now owns the clinic! Because of generous donors like you, we own our clinic outright and are able to serve more patients than ever.
- Taught 2,782 people sexual health education through the Peer Education Program with HAVEN. (That’s a 25% increase from last year!)
- Secured 75% of funding needed to add a full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to our team and offer Integrated Behavioral Health services at the clinic.
And we couldn’t have done it without you! Take a look at our Gratitude Report to learn more about the past year at Bridgercare.2019 Online Version Gratitude Report (1)